Improve Search engine : Join management
- condition to add a specific condition to the ON clause (itemtype=XXX or other)
- beforejoin (with table / linkfield / addcondition...) to permit to add a table between reference one and linked one
- addjoin (with table / linkfield / addcondition...) to permit to add a table without reference to existing link
- jointype : child (computer/ computerdisks) / itemtype_item (ticket / items)
Problem : cascading beforejoin...
Hope it will permit to reduce specific cases
- In a second time (after GLPI 0.80) review addLeftJoin prototype (pass it of searchoption) to manage it easily. Also put linkfield in joinparams...
- In a third time make link between objects in classes instead of in SearchOption.