Allow new followup to change status (assign/waiting)
- when a ticket is "assign" or "plan", add a choice to put in "waiting" state
- when a ticket is "waiting", add a choice to switch back in "assign" state
This will avoid double notification (new followup + new status)
#2 Updated by remi almost 11 years ago
- Assignee set to remi
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Done for technician (for "requester" see #2655)For others status, I think this is not really usefull :
- to set as "plan" => add a task
- to set as "resolved" => use the solution form
- to set as "closed" => use the approbation form
As "followup" is mainly user/tech communication, I think swicth from/to "waiting" should be enough.
We could also add a "Set me as the technician of the ticket (assign it to me)" (for new ticket) ?