Class ruleOcs and ruleOcsCollection
With https://forge.indepnet.net/issues/976, OCS will be a plugin.
See to rename the class
This class will be used by plugin to have the entity.
So, i purpose ruleEntity and ruleEntityCollection
ruleimportcomputer already exists.
Maybe use ruleimportentity as name or ruleimportcomputerentity ?
ruleimportentity for ruleOCS => OK
but i don't agree the second name (ruleimportcomputerentity) because Fusion import also printer or network equipment
I propose RuleItemEntity and RuleItemEntityCollection, which means that we affect an entity to an item (may be a computer, a printer or whatever)
what do you think about it ?
- Assignee changed from walid to yllen
RuleOcs => RuleImportEntity
RuleOcsCollection => RuleImportEntityCollection
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Class and front renamed
Calls to class rename too.
See to create specific hook
- Assignee changed from yllen to remi
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from remi to walid
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Hook implemented : rule parameters and actions transfered in the ocsinventoryng plugin
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom