Import of user information (phone, name) from LDAP directory has to fail
I noticed an invalid DN bind log by slapd (OpenLDAP) during the login process. Checking the code, I found a mistake in the design (or the use) of function getFromLDAP() (glpi/users/classes.php). One of the function parameters is $adm. Inside this function, it's assumed to be a RDN, while this is a DN that is provided in login.php calls. Let's assume we have the following setup: - rootdn: cn=glpi,dc=corp,dc=com - basedn: dc=corp,dc=com So the Bind attempt DN is: uid=cn=glpi,dc=corp,dc=com,dc=corp,dc=com My point is $adm must be assumed to be a DN inside function getFromLDAP(); not a RND. I attach a very basic patch which fixes the problem for me. Thank you for this very nice software ! PS: if you prefer French for the BTS, let me know.