Bug #5545

Bad translation display for clone option in config

Added by skita over 1 year ago. Updated over 1 year ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:01/31/2018
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:yllen% Done:

100%

Category:-Estimated time:0.10 hour
Target version:2.0.2

Description

The translation (FR) of the cloning authorization is wrong

Expected result : Autoriser le clone

Actuel result : Bloquer la fermeture d'un ticket si tâches au statut A faire

Associated revisions

Revision 248
Added by yllen over 1 year ago

fix FR translation - fixed #5545

History

#1 Updated by yllen over 1 year ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

Applied in changeset r248.

#2 Updated by yllen over 1 year ago

  • Assignee set to yllen
  • Target version changed from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2

#3 Updated by yllen over 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

#4 Updated by nqb over 1 year ago

Issue still presents in 2.0.2.

PO and MO files seems good but :
- If I change my default language to English, GLPI displays "Allow Clone".
- If I change my default language to Português (not Português do Brasil), GLPI displays "Autoriser le clonage".

Really strange.

#5 Updated by yllen over 1 year ago

Not problem for me.
I regenerate language string in https://forge.glpi-project.org/projects/behaviors/repository/revisions/257

Don't forget to clean opcache to have correct translation

Also available in: Atom PDF