Install and Setup plugin¶
1. After decompressing the archive into the plugin folder of GLPI log on as administrator:
Menu: Configuration -> Plugins
In plugins screen locate the Dashboard plugin and click in Install, then Enable
This will install the plugins and create the database tables.
2. To access the Dashboard go to:
Menu: Plugins -> Dashboard
In Setup page you can choose themes for pages and charts and which entity view.
You also can choose years to show in index chart.
3. By default only Supervisor, Admin and Super-admin users have Dashboard access. To control access for others profiles or users watch the video for learn how configure access:
4. On Dashboard -> Tickets -> Map is possible see a map with tickets by entities or locations. To show a entity in map go to GLPI menu, Administration -> Entities -> Dashboard Map, select a entity and enter latitude and longitude.
To view Locations on map, enter the latitude and longitude in Setup -> Dropdowns -> Locations.
You can find coordinates on google maps URL or in http://www.mapcoordinates.net/
5. Access the Dashboard in Plugins menu: