|1.2.0||must be super admin to use this method|
Delete or purge objects.input hastable
- help : for showing parameters name, type, and mandatory/optional
- fields : an array for delete/purge Object(s) in GLPI
However, the array-structure is not the same as glpi.createObjects.
For each object in each itemtype you can just put the couple => .
- If = true : the object is Purged in GLPI.
- If = false : the object is marked as is_deleted in GLPI (and you can see him in the trash).
['fields'] = array('Computer'=>array(array('id' => 27, 'force' => true), array('id' => 28, 'force' => false)), 'Monitor'=>array(array('id' => 5, 'force' =>true), array('id' => 6, 'force' => true));This example :
- Purge the Computer with ID = 27
- Delete the Computer with ID = 28
- Purge Monitors with ID = 5 and ID = 6